Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Introducing Ms. Bachman


Hello, Families of 2B-

I’m honored and excited to be fulfilling the role of Assistant Teacher for Mrs. Bowers! Over the last ten years I’ve had the pleasure of teaching Kindergarten, Elementary, and Univeristy students. I most recently have enjoyed teaching in the cooperate IT/InfoSec industry, but I’m thrilled to rejoin the traditional classroom setting. 

I am originally from the Bay Area, California but spent about 5 years aboard in South Korea before returning back to the states and eventually settling down in Chandler, Arizona. My older son is a student in the KD class at Archway Lincoln and my littlest one is enrolled for next year’s Kindergarten class. All three of us are very happy to be apart of the Lincoln family. I look forward to getting to know the 2B students and their families! 

In Partnership,
Ms. Christine Bachman


















We are so blessed to have Ms. Bachman in 2B. Please reach out and make her feel welcomed!
Miss Hadley, Mrs. Bowers, and now Ms. Bachman will be finishing Quarter 3 together.
Great things are ahead with a beautiful, growing Quarter 4 on the horizon!  

-Miss H.