- This blog will have weekly posts
(I will email you when a new post is updated so you are aware)
- You can subscribe to this blog- and receive emails notifying you of recent posts
(however there is a slight lag)
- I often post pictures, videos, and other useful information pertaining to our wonderful school.
Please take a moment to explore our blog!
- In this column you will find resources, information regarding classroom procedures and curriculum/assessments, as well as upcoming school events.
- In the right column I have our daily schedule and links to our special teacher's blogs.
- At the bottom of the blog will be a post archive (by month)
Please note -
When you are viewing the blog using your cell phone the blog switches to the cellular format which means you have limited view of our resources.
If you are using a cell phone and the background is pink scroll and click "view web version" to see the full format (it will be blue with a plant).