3/16 Student Evaluations will be sent out at 3:00 pm.
This Thursday - Field Day
Archway Athletic Olympic Field Day will be held on Thursday March 8. Kdg-2nd 8:25 am-11:10 am and 3rd-5th 12:00 noon-2:45 pm
Students must pack a lunch for school that day as hot lunch will NOT be offered. Students will also be permitted to wear athletic clothing to school that day. Just as Archway provides guidelines for dress code in the classroom, it is important to project the image in our athletic attire also. Please refer to the Family Handbook for guidelines.
Each class has a team color and name (based on ancient Greece and surrounding city-states), so students are encouraged to wear their class colors to represent their section. As always we are looking for volunteers to help organize and facilitate the athletic events. PSO is handling this with a sign-up list.
Please email Coach H with any questions or concerns: email@example.com
Thanks for all you do every day with your children and for your continued support.
- Please send your child to school in a green shirt (any shade is fine, no tank tops/stay within dress code guidelines) and tennis shoes
Wed. Money Assessment
Tues. Water Cycle Assessment (Mon. A study guide goes home)
-Email me if you'd like a tadpole!
Preamble Presentation Thursday (a break down of the phrase meanings went home last week)
- Literature: Tall Tales- John Henry (Vocabulary, Comparing two versions of the same story, Plot map focus on summarizing problem and solution, Character Qualities)
- Grammar: Parsing Sentences (Compound subject noun/subject pronoun)
- Writing: Informative/ Opinion piece wrap up
- Reading Groups Sign Up: https://signup.com/client/invitation2/secure/2197703/false#/invitation
- No fluency this week- Comprehension: John Henry Tall Tale Story Comprehension and Nouns and Verbs homework packet due Friday
A note from our Music Teachers:
Greetings Archway Lincoln Parents
Believe it or not, the third annual mandatory Archway Lincoln Spring Concert is fast approaching. It will be held on
Thursday, April 5th at the Higley Center for the Performing Arts located at 4132 E. Pecos Road Gilbert, AZ 85295.
The K-2 concert will be 5:30-6:30 p.m. with students arriving at 5:00 p.m.
The 3-5 concert will be 7-8 p.m. with students arriving at 6:30 p.m.
The attire for concerts is as follows:
Boys: Black pants, white dress shirt, black dress shoes, and black socks. Hair should be combed neatly.
Girls: Black skirt (black tights optional), or black dress pants, white top, and black dress shoes. Hair should be styled neatly.
Working with your children is a delight and privilege. We look forward to enjoying this beautiful event with you.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Rachel Boswell and Sharon Rockmaker
K-2 Music Teacher and 3-5 Music Teacher
Archway Classical Academy │Lincoln